My life and times in Corporate America

My dealings with life at a corporate job straight out of college and fooling my employers into thinking I'm really smart. Rantings about my co-workers, work, and life in general.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Welcome to blogging from home

I got a computer for Christmas. I'm finally in the 21st century! Wireless internet, flat screen monitor, the works. So now I'm going to be blogging more consistantly and will fill this space with more corporate suzie ramblings. I was almost tempted to put a picture of me on this blog, because every time I log in it accosts me with links of how to add an image to my profile. No thanks. I'm still a little worried in the back of my mind some VP at my company has been reading this blog and a picture of me would be just the thing to nail my coffin. He might see me in the company cafeteria one morning and put two and two together and suddenly I'm headline news on CNN for getting fired over a blog.
I also noticed I don't have Microsoft Word. What the...? How am I supposed to write things? So that means for a few weeks I'm going to go all ghetto style and be blogging from WordPad or something equally as lame. So bear with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home