My life and times in Corporate America

My dealings with life at a corporate job straight out of college and fooling my employers into thinking I'm really smart. Rantings about my co-workers, work, and life in general.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Random Thoughts of the Day

A thought crossed my mind today as I got bored at work and started googling people from high school: I can’t remember many people’s names from high school. And apparently nothing much happened to the ones I remember.

I think I might have mono. Last Sunday I slept for 18 hours. Then this past weekend I was sleeping in until times of the day that most people are settling down for dinner. Plus my back hurts. Maybe it’s not mono as much as being sleep deprived and a hypochondriac.

Today’s floor smell-o-meter: Pepperoni and cookies. The pepperoni’s a new one and might be from the dumb ass consultant’s desk who had pizza yesterday and didn’t realize trash is only collected twice a week. Get with the program. The cookie smell is still constant and strong. I rue the day when I stop smelling it because that just means I’ve become “one of them”.

Sarah and I are planning a covert lunch with BTT tomorrow. We are taking him (captive) to our favorite deli, ghetto deli. If he orders the number 3 we are so meant to be.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to BTT? What happened in the last (nearly a) month? You must post woman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home